The role of the hydraulic system is to increase the force by changing the pressure. A complete hydraulic system consists of five parts, namely the power element, the actuator, the control element, the auxiliary element (accessory) and the hydraulic fluid. Hydraulic systems can be divided into two categories: hydraulic drive systems and hydraulic control systems. The hydraulic drive system is primarily designed to transmit power and motion. Hydraulic control systems require the hydraulic system output to meet specific performance requirements (especially dynamic performance, commonly referred to as hydraulic systems.
The advantages for hydraulic system
1. Small size and light weight;
2. High rigidity, high precision and fast response;
3. The driving force is large, suitable for heavy-duty direct drive;
4. Wide speed range, speed control methods are diverse;
5. Self-lubricating, self-cooling and long life;
6. Easy to achieve security protection.
The disadvantages for hydraulic system
1. Poor resistance to working fluid contamination;
2. Sensitive to temperature changes;
3. There are hidden dangers of leakage;
4. It is difficult to manufacture and costly;
5, Not suitable for long-distance transmission and requires hydraulic energy.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- The bending tool of Zupper tools
- The superiority for Zupper JT-1632 manual pipe ...
- How to use the Pipe Expanding Tool, Zupper tools
- The variability application of Zupper hydraulic...
- Electric Multi-functional Machine
- Hydraulic Transmission System
- Advantages and Disadvantages of HYDRAULIC TRANS...