In the hydraulic transmission, the hydraulic cylinder is the simplest and relatively complete hydraulic transmission system. By analyzing its working process, the basic principle of hydraulic transmission can be clearly understood.
1. Advantages of hydraulic transmission
(1) Small size and light weight. For example, the weight of the same power hydraulic motor is only 10% to 20% of the motor. Therefore, the inertial force is small, when a sudden overload or stop, no large impact will occur.
(2) The traction speed can be automatically adjusted within a given range, and the stepless speed regulation can be realized, and the speed adjustment range can be reached at the maximum. 1:2000 (generally 1:100).
(3) It is easy to change the direction, and the rotation of the working mechanism and the linear reciprocating movement can be conveniently realized without changing the direction of rotation of the motor.
(4) The hydraulic pump and the hydraulic motor are connected by oil pipes, and the space is arranged. (5) Due to the use of oil as the working medium, the components can be self-lubricated relative to the moving surface, with little wear and long service life.
(6) easy control and high automation.
(7) easy to achieve overload protection.
(8) Hydraulic components have been standardized, serialized, generalized, and easy to design, manufacture and use.
2. Disadvantages of hydraulic transmission
(1) The requirements for maintenance using hydraulic transmission are high, and the working oil should be kept clean at all times.
(2) The manufacturing precision of hydraulic components is high, the process is complicated, and the cost is high.
(3) Maintenance of hydraulic components Complex, and need to have a higher level of technology;
(4) Hydraulic transmission is sensitive to oil temperature changes, which will affect its working stability. Therefore, the hydraulic transmission should not work at very high or very low temperatures. The general working temperature is suitable in the range of -15 ° C ~ 60 ° C.
(5) In the process of energy conversion, especially in the throttle control system, the hydraulic transmission has large pressure and large flow loss, so the system efficiency is low.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- Hydraulic Component Classification
- Punch driver of zupper tools
- Hydraulic Transmission
- The knowledge of sheet metal
- The reasons for hydraulic cylinder buffer failure
- The Advantages of Hydraulic Cylinder
- What is the disadvantages of hydraulic jacks
- Popular science about brushless DC electric motor
- Advantages and Disadvantages for Hydraulic tools
- Zupper Aluminum Hydraulic Jacks