Hydraulic tools include: hydraulic crimping tool, hydraulic wrenches, hydrauliuc cable cutter, hydraulic pumps for hydraulic wrenches, hydraulic jacks, hydraulic pipe pressing tool, hydraulic bolt tensioners, hydraulic flange separators, hydraulic hole puncher, hydraulic nut cutters, hydraulic pullers, hydraulic pump, etc.
Advantages of hydraulic tools:
1. Mineral oil is generally used as working medium, and the relative moving surface can be self-lubricated and has a long service life.
2. Light weight, small volume, small motion inertia and fast reaction speed.
3. Various components of hydraulic transmission can be arranged conveniently and flexibly according to needs.
4, can automatically achieve overload protection.
5, convenient control and control, can achieve a wide range of stepless speed regulation (speed range up to 2000:1).
6, it is easy to achieve linear motion.
7. It is easy to realize the automation of the machine. When the electro-hydraulic combined control is adopted, not only can a higher degree of automatic control process be realized, but also remote control can be realized.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- What is hydraulic metal sheet
- The manual for punch tool
- Multistage hydraulic cylinder features
- Performance of stainless pipe after pressing
- Whether the thread is metric or imperial
- Update of sealing ring
- Characteristics of snap-in stainless steel pipe
- Structural of sliding pipe fittings
- How to use stainless steel pipe clamp connectio...