|ZUPPER JT-300||JT-300 MADE BY OTHER FACTORY|
|Picture||Technology, workmanship||Picture||Technology, workmanship|
1. The blank is made by forging process.
2. The key part (1) is CNC machined by CNC.
3. The snap groove (2) is machined by CNC milling.
4. The chamfer (3) is even and beautiful.
5. The measured hardness is 41HRC.
1. The blank is completed by a casting process.
2. There is no machining on the back of the part (1).
3. The surface of the buckle groove is rough (2), which may be the milling of a conventional milling machine.
4. The chamfer is uneven (3) and there is a burr.
5. The end face (4) is not machined and has a large thickness error.
6. The measured hardness is 38HRC.
7. The surface is polished and the texture is better.
|6. Clamp head|
1. The blank is completed by precision casting process, the silica sol is used for the binder, the pores are less high and the surface quality is good.
2. The assembly positioning surface (1)(2) and the cylindrical pin hole (3) are completed by the CNC machining center in one clamping process to ensure the critical dimensions.
3. The chamfer (4) is even and beautiful.
4. There is a slot in the guide hole and the O-ring device is placed for rotational damping, and the resistance is uniform.
5. The measured hardness is 33HRC.
1. The blank is finished by casting process, the binder is made of water glass, and the surface has defective pores (1) with low strength.
2. The assembly positioning surface (1)(2) is not machined, and the clearance is large.
3. There is a vibrating knife in the hole (5).
4. Cylindrical pin hole (4) hole wall is rough, the hole chamfer size is not uniform.
5. The product increases damping by adding a wave spring washer.
6. The measured hardness is 30HRC.
7. Surface shot blasting.
|7. Pole positioning sleeve|
1. The blank is made of forging and has high strength.
2. The head (1)(2), the shaft thread and the large hole (6) are completed by numerical control turning, and the inner hole (6) is smooth and high precision.
3. The plane (3)(4) is completed by milling to ensure uniform thickness of the assembly.
4. The cylindrical pin hole (5) is processed by the CNC drilling center, the hole is smooth and clean, the positioning precision is high, and the hole chamfer is even.
5. The measured hardness is 35HRC.
1. The blank is made by a precision casting process with low strength.
2. The surface (1)(2)(3) of the part is not processed, the surface is rough, and the assembly gap is large due to poor consistency of casting deformation dimensions.
3. Cylindrical pin hole (4) hole wall rough, may be ordinary bench drilling processing, the hole chamfer uneven.
4. The guiding hole hole wall (5) is rough, and the matching gap with the ejector pin is large.
5. The measured hardness is 23HRC.
6. Surface shot blasting.
|8. Connecting board|
1. Parts are stamped and formed with 5.5mm acid milling board.
2. The pin hole (2) is reamed after reaming, and after the electroplating, it is processed again by the precision reaming, the hole is smooth and the chamfer is even.
3. After heat treatment, the two sides (1) are ground and the overall flatness is high.
4. The measured hardness is 42HRC.
1. Parts are punched and formed with 5mm sheet.
2. The pin hole (2) is completed once, and there is no fine reaming after plating, the hole is rough, and the chamfer is uneven.
3. After the heat treatment, the acid is washed and washed, without grinding, the surface is uneven, and the deformation is large.
4. The measured hardness is 36HRC.
5. Surface shot blasting.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- Comparison of manual crimping tool-JT-300 (Part 3)