An electric hydraulic pump is a hydraulic element that provides pressurized fluid for hydraulic transmission and is a type of pump. Its function is to convert the mechanical energy of power machines (such as motors and internal combustion engines, etc.) into liquid pressure energy.
The output flow can be adjusted according to the needs of the variable pump, the flow can not be adjusted, known as the quantitative pump. Pumps commonly used in hydraulic systems include gear pumps, vane pumps, and plunger pumps.
Gear pumps: Smaller in size, simpler in structure, less stringent in terms of cleanliness of oil, and less expensive; however, the shaft of the pump is subject to unbalanced forces, causing serious wear and leakage.
Vane pump: Divided into double acting vane pump and single acting vane pump. The pump has uniform flow, stable operation, low noise, higher working pressure and volumetric efficiency than gear pumps, and is more complex than gear pumps. Piston pump: high volumetric efficiency, small leakage, can work under high pressure, mostly used for high-power hydraulic system; but the structure is complex, the material and processing precision are high, the price is expensive, and the cleanliness of the oil is high. The plunger pump is generally used when the gear pump and the vane pump cannot meet the requirements. There are some other forms of hydraulic pumps, such as screw pumps, but applications are not as common as the above three.
Piston pump: domestic piston pump can also meet the needs of domestic customers can reach 80MPA, but the price is cheaper than the import, quality and performance are no problem.
Hydraulic pumps rely on the principle of changing the volume of seals to work, so they are generally called volumetric hydraulic pumps. The plunger is mounted in the cylinder to form a sealed volume a, and the plunger is always pressed against the eccentric under the action of the spring. The prime mover drives the eccentric to rotate so that the plunger reciprocates, so that the size of the sealed volume a periodically alternates. When a increases from a small, a partial vacuum is formed, so that the oil in the tank under the action of atmospheric pressure, through the suction pipe top open one-way valve into the oil chamber to achieve oil absorption; the other hand, when a from a large change, a cavity full suction The oil will push the top check valve into the system to achieve pressure oil. In this way, the hydraulic pump converts the mechanical energy input by the prime mover into the pressure energy of the liquid, the prime mover drives the eccentric to rotate continuously, and the hydraulic pump continuously sucks and pressurizes the oil.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- Indispensable parts in electronic equipment
- ZUPPER TOOLS, Electric cable,Power cable
- What is crimping tools, Famous brand ZUPPER TOO...
- ZUPPER Better Performance and Efficiency Hydrau...
- Zupper Hand Operated Cable Cutter, Effortless Work
- ZUPPER TOOLS, What's the Hydraulic Jacks
- How To Use Jacks, ZUPPER Hydraulic Cylinder
- Precautions for using Jacks, hydraulic Jacks Zu...
- ZUPPER Manual Hydraulic Pump Features