Tool assembly and work area inspection
1. Check the work area from the following aspects
-Flammable liquids, gases or dust are liable to cause burning. Please do not use the tools in these environments until you confirm and correct them. The crimping tool does not have explosion protection and therefore sparks.
-Operate in a clean, dry, stable environment. Do not stand in the water using tools.
2. Check the work to be performed and select the appropriate RIDGID tool and accessories according to the application. If the accessory is used incorrectly, it can also cause injury and tool damage and the pipe connection does not meet the sealing requirements.
3. Weigh the work area to see if it needs to be isolated to keep the bystanders away from the work site, because bystanders can distract the operator.
4. Make sure the battery is removed, then unlock and fully open the accessory pin
5. Insert the correct accessory, then fully close the accessory mounting pin and rotate it to the locked position, as shown in Figure 3. The accessory mounting pin must be fully closed and locked to prevent the tool from being damaged during use.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- How to use stainless steel pipe clamp connectio...
- Features of Zupper Battery powered tool
- Working process of punching dies/punches
- Spray thickness inspection (gage thickness test)
- Drop test of products
- Precautions of hydraulic puller&electric pump f...
- Safety rules for battery crimping tools
- Basic knowledge of batteries
- Comparison of manual crimping tool-JT-300 (Part 1)
- Comparison of manual crimping tool-JT-300 (Part 2)