Hydraulic cutting tool
The hydraulic cutting machine is a tool for cutting the busbar, which is divided into two types: single side cutting and double side cutting. There is no waste on one side, avoiding waste of busbars, and cutting waste on both sides.
Like all hydraulic tools, the hydraulic cutting machine is also based on the Pascal principle, which acts as a force amplification.
1. This product is suitable for switchgear and switchboard automatic control panel wiring project.
2. It adopts split design and is easy to carry and easy to maintain.
3. The blade is made of high-strength tool steel. The heat treatment is sturdy and durable, and the surface is blackened to prevent rust.
4. The blade design is scientific and the cut surface is smooth and flat.
5. The split design is factory free of pumps.
Firstly, the male connector on the hydraulic cutting machine is connected with the hydraulic pump female connector, and the workpiece to be cut is placed in the center of the upper and lower cutters (to prevent the eccentric load from damaging the piston), and the workpiece is leveled. Start the hydraulic pump to cut off, and release the oil return switch after the operation is completed. Simple? Purchasing immediately improves work efficiency!
1. The width of the workpiece should not be operated in the processing range of the hydraulic cutting machine.
2. It is strictly forbidden to avoid no damage to the machine
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- The Opertational Rules For Zupper Pipe Bending ...
- Zupper hydraulic bending tool, More convenient ...
- Zupper Labor-Saving Hydraulic Puller
- Notes for using puller, Zupper tools
- How to use electric hydraulic pump
- Precautions after installation of hydraulic pump
- How to maintain hydraulic puller?
- Types of terminals you need to know
- Heat Treatment of Zupper
- What’s the differences between the terminal blo...