The Basic Principle of Hydraulic Transmission
The hydraulic system uses the hydraulic pump to convert the mechanical energy of the prime mover into the pressure energy of the liquid, and transfers the energy through the change of the liquid pressure energy. Through the transmission of various control valves and pipelines, by means of hydraulic actuators ( The cylinder or motor converts the liquid pressure energy into mechanical energy, thereby driving the working mechanism to achieve linear reciprocating motion and rotary motion. The liquid is called the working medium, generally mineral oil, and its function is similar to the transmission components such as belts, chains and gears in mechanical transmission.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- The knowledge of sheet metal
- The reasons for hydraulic cylinder buffer failure
- The Advantages of Hydraulic Cylinder
- What is the disadvantages of hydraulic jacks
- Popular science about brushless DC electric motor
- Advantages and Disadvantages for Hydraulic tools
- Zupper Aluminum Hydraulic Jacks
- Zupper Steel Hydraulic Jacks
- Zupper Steel Hydraulic Jacks ‖
- MATERIALS OF MANUAL RATCHET CABLE CUTTER