When we are using Tools, not only hydraulic tool, but also manual tools, we need keep the work area safty.
Following are some caveats:
a. Keep work area clean and clear. Cluttered or dark areas invite accidents.
b. This tool is not insulated; please do not use it on live conductor.
c. Please do not use or store the tool under high temperature, or one surrounding filling with corrosive fluid. Pay attention to the sealing kits becoming aging.
d. Keep children and bystander away while operating the Battery powered cutting tool. Distractions will cause you to lose control.
e. Do not use or charging the tool around flammable, explosive environment
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- Improvment of the lifting ring for our battery ...
- What valve is it
- Keep electrical safety when using tool
- HOW TO USE HYDRAULIC PUNCHER EASILY?
- Keep Personal Safty When Using Tool
- Heat treatment of our tools
- SPECIFIC SAFETY RULES FOR BATTERY CRIMPING TOOL
- About blackening
- Warning for Use the Aluminum Cylinder
- The Requirements for one of our cable cutting t...