What should be paid attention to during the initial start-up of the hydraulic puller electric pump?
A. When adding oil to the hydraulic puller and electric hydraulic pump tank, filter devices (such as filter carts, filter units) must be used. It is recommended to use a filter of 5~10μm. Even with new oil, it must be.
B. Before starting the hydraulic puller system, carefully check whether the fasteners and pipe joints are loose, and whether the pipe is deformed or damaged. Avoid danger.
C. The hydraulic puller and electric pump must be filled with clean hydraulic oil before the initial operation. The main purpose is to lubricate the bearing and each friction pair to damage the hydraulic pump in anti-air operation. And before starting, you should manually drive the car to check whether the installation has a dead point and the force is even. The method is to remove the rear fan cover of the motor and turn the impeller by hand to feel the force. If uneven force is present, the dimensions of each connection must be checked to replace the defective part.
D. Jog the motor and check the direction of rotation. After confirming that the forward rotation is correct, idle running for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate the air in the electric pump chamber, and slowly repeat the action of each actuator to fill the actuator with oil. If there is a mechanism that can be vented during the period, pay attention to the exhaust.
E. Check the liquid level at any time during the test run. If it is not enough, use the oil filter to refuel. Observe whether the oil contains air bubbles, if any, wait for the air bubbles to be removed before proceeding to the next test run. Otherwise, gas entering the pump can cause cavitation.
F. The oil leaking from the system during the test of the hydraulic puller electric pump should be treated as waste oil and can not be added to the fuel tank.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- Safety rules for battery crimping tools
- Basic knowledge of batteries
- Comparison of manual crimping tool-JT-300 (Part 1)
- Comparison of manual crimping tool-JT-300 (Part 2)
- Comparison of manual crimping tool-JT-300 (Part 3)