Pumps are machines that deliver or pressurize fluids. It transfers the mechanical energy of the prime mover or other external energy to the liquid, increasing the liquid energy. The pump is mainly used to transport liquids such as water, oil, acid and alkali liquids, emulsions, suspoemulsions, and liquid metals, as well as liquids, gas mixtures, and liquids containing suspended solids. Pumps can be divided into three types according to the working principle of positive displacement pumps, power pumps and other types of pumps. In addition to classification by working principle, it can be classified and named by other methods. For example, according to the driving method can be divided into electric pumps and water wheel pumps; according to the structure can be divided into single-stage pumps and multi-stage pumps; according to the use can be divided into boiler feed pumps and metering pumps; according to the nature of the liquid can be divided into Water pump, oil pump and mud pump. According to whether the shaft structure, can be divided into linear pumps, and traditional pumps. Pumps can only deliver fluids that are fluid media, and cannot transport solids.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- Indispensable parts in electronic equipment
- ZUPPER TOOLS, Electric cable,Power cable
- What is crimping tools, Famous brand ZUPPER TOO...
- ZUPPER Better Performance and Efficiency Hydrau...
- Zupper Hand Operated Cable Cutter, Effortless Work
- ZUPPER TOOLS, What's the Hydraulic Jacks
- How To Use Jacks, ZUPPER Hydraulic Cylinder