The punching machine is a kind of mechanical equipment that punches the mold and acts on the material after the raw material is installed, and the punching mold is driven by the power mechanism to complete the punching. The punching machine can perform sheet metal processing, stamping, molding, embossing and the like to force the metal into the mold.
Punching driver of Zupper tools：
Punching machines generally consist of the following two parts:
(1) Working part (upper and lower molds, machine tools);
(2) Power section (hydraulic pump or manual).
In the case of a hydraulic punching machine, a working cylinder is also included, and the pneumatic punching machine includes a cylinder.
The working principle of the punching machine is that after the raw materials are mounted on the working machine platform, the punching mold acts on the material under the driving of the power mechanism (manual drive or hydraulic drive), thereby completing the punching operation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- Hydraulic Transmission
- The knowledge of sheet metal
- The reasons for hydraulic cylinder buffer failure
- The Advantages of Hydraulic Cylinder
- What is the disadvantages of hydraulic jacks
- Popular science about brushless DC electric motor
- Advantages and Disadvantages for Hydraulic tools
- Zupper Aluminum Hydraulic Jacks
- Zupper Steel Hydraulic Jacks
- Zupper Steel Hydraulic Jacks ‖