The function of a manual hydraulic pump is to convert the mechanical energy of a power machine (such as a motor and an internal combustion engine) into the pressure energy of a liquid.
Working principle: The cam is driven by the motor to rotate. When the cam pushes the plunger upwards, the seal volume formed by the plunger and the cylinder decreases, and the oil extrudes from the sealed volume and is discharged through the one-way valve to the desired place. When the cam rotates to the lower part of the curve, the spring forces the plunger downwards to a certain degree of vacuum, and the oil in the tank enters the sealed volume under atmospheric pressure. The cam keeps the plunger moving up and down, the volume of the seal periodically decreases and increases, and the pump continuously sucks and discharges oil.
Electric power, railway, rescue, construction and other industries are operating in field sites and provide power for cutting tools, hydraulic clamps, punching machines and other construction equipment.
Tubes, hoses, valves, pressure vessels, cylinders, etc. provide static and burst tests
Static and dynamic testing of aerospace accessories after maintenance
Safety valve calibration
Bubbling test of water in valves and wellheads
Gas pressure regulator detection
Automotive brake system testing
Communication cable inflator
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- Indispensable parts in electronic equipment
- ZUPPER TOOLS, Electric cable,Power cable
- What is crimping tools, Famous brand ZUPPER TOO...
- ZUPPER Better Performance and Efficiency Hydrau...
- Zupper Hand Operated Cable Cutter, Effortless Work
- ZUPPER TOOLS, What's the Hydraulic Jacks
- How To Use Jacks, ZUPPER Hydraulic Cylinder
- Precautions for using Jacks, hydraulic Jacks Zu...