SPECIFIC SAFETY RULES for EB-400 Battery Powered Hydraulic Crimping Tool With Brushless Motor
1. Maintain labels and nameplates on the tool which carry important safety information. If unreadable or missing, contact the agent to replace.
2. This product is not a toy, keep it out of reach of children.
3. Do not put your fingers into the head of the tool during operating. Your fingers could be pinched very severely.
4. Make sure the head was locked firmly during operation.
5. Do not use the tool without dies
6. Do not crimp on live cables or conductors
7. Do only crimp cooper or Al conducting material
8. Do not knock any parts of the tool, otherwise it will cause injury.
9. Do not operate at will, it will damage the MCU and electric system
10. The design of the limit screw on the head is for preventing the head from dropping or popping.
11. Make sure the head was locked firmly during operation.
12. Do not use this tool for continuous use. After 30 to 40 cycles, allow the tool to cool for 15 minutes.
13. Do not secure this tool in a vise. This tool is designed for hand-held operation.
14. The built-in safety valve goes through strict pressure test before marketing; please do not adjust the pressure by unprofessional person. If the pressure is not enough please return the tools back to the service center. The tool only can be reused after checking and testing by trained person.The warnings, precautions, and instructions discussed in this instruction manual cannot cover all possible conditions and situations that may occur. It must be understood by the operator that common sense and caution are factors which cannot be built into this product, but must be supplied by the operator.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- About blackening
- Warning for Use the Aluminum Cylinder
- The Requirements for one of our cable cutting t...
- The maintenance of 6B seires crimping tools
- The reasons for wear of foot pump
- What is the FOOT PUMP
- The difference between forging and casting
- The control way for the leakage of ZUPPER company
- How to improve the technology of foot pump
- Working Principle of Foot Pump