Hydraulic jacks are widely used in plastic machinery, pressure machines, machine tools, etc. because of their light weight and portability.
The following are the advantages of hydraulic jacks.
1. Small size and light weight, the same power motor weight is only 10% to 20% of the motor. Therefore, the inertia is small and does not cause a big impact when suddenly overloaded or parked.
2. It can adjust the traction speed smoothly within the specified range and can realize stepless speed regulation.
3. It is easy to change direction, and it is convenient to realize the rotation of the working mechanism and the movement of the straight line without changing the rotation of the motor.
4. The hydraulic pump and the hydraulic motor are connected by oil pipes, and the space position is not limited.
5. Because oil is used as the working medium, the components can be self-lubricated relative to the moving surface, and the wear is small.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- What is the disadvantages of hydraulic jacks
- Popular science about brushless DC electric motor
- Advantages and Disadvantages for Hydraulic tools
- Zupper Aluminum Hydraulic Jacks
- Zupper Steel Hydraulic Jacks
- Zupper Steel Hydraulic Jacks ‖
- MATERIALS OF MANUAL RATCHET CABLE CUTTER
- zupper metal sheet hole punch
- usage of zupper hydraulic cylinder
- Zupper Pooling knife