The Composition Of The Hydraulic Transmission System
The hydraulic system mainly consists of five parts: the power component (oil pump), the actuator (cylinder or hydraulic motor), the control component (various valves), the auxiliary components and the working medium.
Power component (oil pump) Its function is to convert the liquid energy of the liquid using the prime mover into hydraulic pressure energy; it is the power part of the hydraulic transmission.
2. Actuator (cylinder, hydraulic motor)
Actuator (cylinder, hydraulic motor) converts the hydraulic energy of the liquid into mechanical energy. Wherein the cylinder linear motion, rotational motion of the motor.
3. Control Component
Control components include pressure valves, flow valves and directional valves. Their role is necessary motive stepless regulation of fluid velocity and pressure in the hydraulic system of the working fluid, the flow rate is adjusted and controlled flow.
4. Auxiliary Element
The auxiliary element other elements besides the above three parts, including a pressure gauge, oil filter, the energy storage device, a cooler, pipe [Various fittings (flared, welded, card sets), high pressure ball valve, Quick-change joints, hose assemblies, pressure taps, pipe clamps, etc., and fuel tanks, etc., are equally important.
5. Working Medium
Working medium refers to hydraulic oil or emulsion in various hydraulic transmissions. It realizes energy conversion through oil pump and liquid motor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- Advantages and Disadvantages of HYDRAULIC TRANS...