Hydraulic tools are became very convenience and popular in our life. And tool will cause the Leakage of hydraulic system when works many times.
How our factory controls to reduce the problem?
1. Manufacturing aspect
(1) Strictly control the processing quality of the surface of the matching part, so that the geometrical shape error and surface roughness of the matching surface are in line with the standard.
(2) Strictly control the manufacturing process and roughness of the seal to avoid machining or trimming defects.
(3) During the processing and assembly of parts, care should be taken to prevent the surface of the parts and seals from being scratched and pulled, and the size of the sealing groove, the geometrical tolerance of the mating surface and the surface roughness requirements are strictly checked.
2. Assembly aspect
(1) Before the hydraulic system is assembled, the pressure resistance of the components shall be checked, and the joint surfaces of the components shall be inspected for any leakage. If leakage occurs, corresponding measures shall be taken. Only when all components are leak-proof and infiltration can be officially installed into the system.
(2) It is necessary to do a good job in the acceptance and storage of purchased seals. The storage period should strictly abide by the product requirements. The storage environment should avoid the sunlight from illuminating the seals. The ambient temperature should generally be lower than 25 °C. Avoid storing in an environment that is too humid and ozone. At the same time, do not overlap the seals or Stacked under pressure.
(3) The hydraulic components and accessories, seals, pipes, etc. should be kept clean and the sealing surfaces and threads checked for damage.
(4) When the hydraulic components and hydraulic system are assembled, strict cleaning, deburring, de-slag removal, and necessary anti-corrosion treatment shall be carried out, and assembly shall be carried out in strict accordance with the assembly process requirements to prevent gap distortion and burr caused by assembly. Gap abrasives formed by welding slag and rust.
(5) Seal installation should be carried out in strict accordance with the assembly process to avoid damage to the seal during assembly. (6) Avoid over-tightening and forced centering of the pipe joint.
(7) Straight pipe connection should avoid joints as much as possible, and the pipe arrangement should be convenient for maintenance.
(8) The installation hose should not be twisted, leaving enough room for expansion and space for movement.
(9) Regularly check the connection of the mating parts and the working condition of the seals to avoid damage to the seals caused by hydraulic shock and loosening of the mating parts; the pipes cannot be in contact with the vibrating parts, and necessary anti-vibration measures can be taken.
(10) Keep the assembly environment clean, prevent secondary pollution of parts and prevent dirt from entering the system.
(11) Pay attention to the filtration of the working medium to ensure that the working medium meets the product design requirements.
(12) After the system is assembled, it is necessary to strictly test the vehicle, observe whether there are any leaks in all parts of the system, and do a good job of recording.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- How to improve the technology of foot pump
- Working Principle of Foot Pump
- FEATURE OF HYRAULIC HOLE MAKING TOOL
- HOW TO USE HYDRAULIC PUNCHER
- One of connection method of wire and wiring pil...
- The Instruction of Crimping Tool
- Another connection method of wire and wiring pi...
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic tools
- What is hydraulic metal sheet
- The manual for punch tool