Why does the hydraulic cylinder in the hydraulic station fail to cushion, and the cylinder end has a large impact?
Here are some possible reasons.
(1) Over-buffering, the so-called over-buffering means that the buffer plunger is too long from the time of entering the cylinder head hole to buffer until the piston stops moving, and the piston will be subjected to a large impact force at the moment of entering the buffer stroke.
(2) Unbuffered means that at the end of the piston stroke, the piston does not buffer and decelerate, giving the cylinder head a large impact force, resulting in a so-called "impact" phenomenon. In severe cases, the piston suddenly hits the cylinder head, causing the cylinder head to be damaged and the hydraulic cylinder base to break.
(3) The buffer adjustment valve (buffer adjustment screw) is fully open without being screwed in.
(4) The buffer device is not properly designed and the inertia force is too large.
(5) Although the buffer throttle valve is closed, it cannot be throttled, and the buffer chamber and the oil discharge port are still in communication without buffering.
(6) The hydraulic cylinder seal is damaged and there is internal leakage. In particular, pistons sealed with piston rings have a large internal leakage.
(7) The check valve in the buffer device cannot be closed when the steel ball (or the valve core) and the valve seat are caught by the foreign matter or the steel ball valve seat is in contact with the sealing surface, and the buffering stroke cannot be prevented. The oil drains away from the drain and disables the buffer.
(8) Piston seal failure.
(9) There is a scratch on the cushion plunger or bushing (cylinder head) or it is too loose.
(10) The bushing mounted on the cylinder head is detached
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- The Advantages of Hydraulic Cylinder
- What is the disadvantages of hydraulic jacks
- Popular science about brushless DC electric motor
- Advantages and Disadvantages for Hydraulic tools
- Zupper Aluminum Hydraulic Jacks
- Zupper Steel Hydraulic Jacks
- Zupper Steel Hydraulic Jacks ‖
- MATERIALS OF MANUAL RATCHET CABLE CUTTER
- zupper metal sheet hole punch
- usage of zupper hydraulic cylinder