Crimping pliers, that is, wire crimping pliers, is a tool used to connect copper, aluminum, etc., by cold pressing, especially in aluminum stranded and steel-cored aluminum stranding fixtures. The crimping pliers are mainly divided into two types: hand pressure pliers and hydraulic pliers.
The hand pressure pliers are suitable for wires below 35mm. The hydraulic pliers mainly rely on the hydraulic transmission mechanism to generate pressure to achieve the purpose of crimping wires, which is suitable for crimping more than 35mm. Aluminum, copper core wire.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- the use of zupper hydraulic puller
- How to operate zupper EZ-300 battery powered ci...
- Types of jaws for pipe plumbing tools
- NEW! OLED display on our brushless motor tools
- Zupper BZ-12 battery punch tool is working
- How to operate hydraulic hand crimping tool
- Keep Work Area Safty When Using Tool
- Improvment of the lifting ring for our battery ...
- What valve is it
- Keep electrical safety when using tool