The function of the foot pump is to convert the mechanical energy of the power machine (such as electric motor and internal combustion engine) into the pressure energy of the liquid.
The cam is rotated by the motor. When the cam pushes the plunger upward, the seal volume formed by the plunger and the cylinder is reduced, the oil is squeezed out of the sealed volume, and discharged through the check valve to the desired place. When the cam rotates to the lowering portion of the curve, the spring forces the plunger downward to create a degree of vacuum, and the oil in the tank enters the sealed volume under atmospheric pressure. The cam continuously lifts and lowers the plunger, the sealing volume is periodically reduced and increased, and the pump continuously draws oil and drains oil.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- FEATURE OF HYRAULIC HOLE MAKING TOOL
- HOW TO USE HYDRAULIC PUNCHER
- One of connection method of wire and wiring pil...
- The Instruction of Crimping Tool
- Another connection method of wire and wiring pi...
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic tools