Wire strippers （Pooling knife） are one of the commonly used tools for internal electricians, electric motor repairs, and instrumentation electricians. The electrician strips the surface insulation of the wire head.
According to the diameter of the wire, select the aperture of the wire stripper blade.
According to the thickness of the cable, select the appropriate stripping knife
Place the prepared cable in the middle of the blade of the stripping tool and select the length to be stripped.
Hold the stripping tool handle, clamp the cable, and slowly force the outer skin of the cable to peel off slowly.
Loosen the tool handle and take out the cable. At this time, the cable metal is neatly exposed and the remaining insulating plastic is intact.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Light weight, forward and backward operation bu...
- No leakage, with safety self-locking function
- Various industries are widely used
- Confirm that the program and compensation amoun...
- Eliminating rust and durability
- Powerful and convenient operation
- Pumping or pressurizing machinery
- Sealed volume decreases and increases periodically
- High volumetric efficiency, low leakage
- Constantly improve performance and continuously...
- The shipping knowledge of freight transportation
- What is Crimping Plier