Pneumatic crimping pliers, also known as pneumatic terminal pliers, are mainly tools that use compressed air to impact motion. General pneumatic crimping pliers mainly include power output part, operation form conversion part, operation opening and stop control part, tool housing and other main parts. composition. Of course, the operation of pneumatic tools must also have an energy supply section, air filtration and pressure adjustment sections, and tool accessories.
1、Pressure wire, terminal crimping special tools (bare end terminal, insulated terminal, closed end terminal, milk nozzle, .....)
2, for computers, refrigerators, air conditioners, electrical appliances, electronics industry ... ... for crimping terminals, wiring, connectors and so on.
Pneumatic crimping pliers rely on high-pressure compressed air impact movement, external pressure, push the chuck closed. When a pneumatic crimping tool is used to apply sufficient pressure to the wire and crimp terminal, the two base metals of the terminal and the wire are in close contact. At this time, the temperature in the crimping area rises and a diffusion phenomenon occurs at two pressures. The alloy layer is formed between the contact surfaces of the parts, so that the two crimping parts are firmly combined into a whole, forming a reliable electrical connector.
- Simple Structure, Fewer Parts And Facilitate As...
- An Important Part
- Improve Production Efficiency And Reduce Produc...
- High Efficiency And Low Cost
- Has Popular Products
- Use The Corresponding Explosion-proof Motor
- High Strength, Corrosion Resistance, Light Weight
- Reliable Sealing, Flexible And Effective Bottom...
- Has Good Shear Resistance
- High-density, High-speed Transmission, High-fre...
- High quality cable tools,Crimping tools,123rd S...
- ISHChina And CIHE,Cable tool,Pipe tool